10 July 2006

ZIDANE

So I've heard two reports on what the Italian said to Zidane to bring on yesterday's vicious headbutt. The first is 'dirty terrorist'. the second is he called his sister a prostitute. Twice. I think it's going to end up being the former, but I so hope it's the latter. When you throw in the nipple twist Materazzi gave Zidane, it has to be the prostitute story, right?

Freedom fries just became headbutt fries.

Finally, penalty kicks should never decide the World Cup Final. I propose Multiball, in which an additional ball is added to the field every 10 minutes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the third version is the best one yet. Apparently Zidane was called "the son of a terrorist whore."

Awesome!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,28783-2263995,00.html

12:37 AM  
Blogger Jackson said...

Multiball sounds cool, I'll buy that.

I like games being decided on PKs, in fact I'd rather just watch ten minutes of that after the regulation play instead of the two 15 min OT periods.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home