27 April 2006

CAMERON

Alright, I just got called out by 'Anonymous', who suggested that I got my rocks off from the clip I just linked to. Nope - I merely witnessed the three signs at the end:

(1) The squirm. Despite being a brainwashed Christian, Kirk is clearly uncomfortable;

(2) The two-hand cover: Kirk folds his hands right in front of his 'messiah oblongata';

(3) Kirk immediately realizes he's on camera and he's being completely obvious, so he quickly ditches the two-hand cover for the classic move, the Leg Lift. It opens up some fabric. He also crosses his arms, and that's the international sign for discomfort, proving he's a shitty actor.

When my parents made me go to church in high school, I used to check out my sexy female co- parishioners, so I'm well-versed in hiding wood in the Lord's house.

And there's my defense. Oh, and Anonymous - how are the Rangers doing in the playoffs?

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That shit is laugh-out-loud funny! You've done your research.

As a Cardinals fan, you can relate to getting swept in the playoffs, no?

11:30 PM  
Blogger stinkrock said...

I can.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's not fun. Especially if you attend two of the games, one of which was in your opponent's arena.

Thank god for beer!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Once the Rangers made the playoffs, I immediately began the "Countdown to Certain Elimination" in my head.

It sucks to be a Rangers fan these days.

Where are the Sassoon jeans-wearing heroes of my youth??

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Where are the Sassoon jeans-wearing heroes of my youth??"

They're still at the Garden! I saw Duguay and Greschner at Game Three the other night. Sans Sassoon's.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one weird weird weird clip you found there, stinktrock. What is the fucking point of the guy talking about the banana that way?

Anonymous by the Hudson River

2:53 PM  
Blogger stinkrock said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:18 PM  
Blogger stinkrock said...

It's all about strategies dealing with atheists. Check out Kirk's website at thewayofthemaster.com

if you haven't seen it before, prepare to have your mind blown.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Is Greschner still married to Carol Alt? Does anybody remember her "singing career"? Yikes.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Chrispy said...

Here's my favorite quote from the Kirk Cameron site:

"Having chickens has taught me a few things about God."

Amen.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Remember, the Rangers come in biodegradable wrappers.

This is how we know there is a God.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Chrispy said...

Eggs come in biodegradable wrappers as well!

Praise Jesus!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Maggie comes in an asbestos wrapper.

This is how we know there is a Satan.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home