23 January 2008

Moon Pop

Mike Myers is slated to play Keith Moon in an upcoming movie. Mike Myers is 45 years old. He's from Canada. He likes hockey. Keith Moon died when he was 30. How is this a good idea?

Elijah Wood is slated to play Iggy Pop in an upcoming movie.

His quote: "I'm scared to death of doing it, because I love him (Iggy Pop) so much and I respect the music so much. I don't want to be the person responsible for screwing that up."

It's that "I'm afraid of making a mistake" attitude in Elijah Wood that so perfectly encapsulates the Iggy Pop we all know and love, don't you think?

Maybe casting agents should go on strike.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrispy said...

I agree. Hilarious.

Do you think Iggy was afraid to play himself in "Coffee and Cigarettes"? Do you think he'd be afraid to play Elijah Wood? Neither do I.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home