22 February 2006

ANTHRAX

Update to my previous post about tribute bands:

Today's New York case of anthrax has been labeled 'accidental'. This is amusing, as I had assumed that nearly 100% cases of anthrax were accidental; to my knowledge no one's deliberately trying to contact anthrax, nor do I know of anyone who's killed themselves by cowpowder overdose.

In light of this information, however, I'd say it's perfectly acceptable for an Anthrax tribute band to call themselves 'Accidental Anthrax'. Although 'Super Anthrax' is better. And 'Manthrax' isn't bad, despite my pun rule.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about...

"Just another Case of Anthrax"

played like G of 4

3:59 PM  
Blogger Dfactor said...

Anthrax killed Stinkrock.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Batmanthrax

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home