22 October 2005

CROATIA 3 of 150 (continued)

Ok, the internet has swallowed the John S. Hall tour diary I was leading up to in this post. I'm sure John himself is the culprit; I hear he's a lawyer. JoeDot played drums for King Missile at one point, he implied that John was a bit of a cudge, but I have no idea what that means, and with Joe's speech impediment, I'm pretty sure I'm misunderstanding him.

The premise was this: John S. Hall knew that nothing was going to happen, so he insisted that he be allowed to make stuff up in his tour diary. It was agreed, and he told some funny story about a hitchhiking wizard. Comedians say that explaining jokes ruins them, but that's because comedians think they're magicians, when in fact they're soulsuckers.

I'm a surface-dweller, so I apologize for pointing out obvious subtexts, but in the nascent stages of this blog, I'm discovering all my heroes are straw dogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackson said...

Straw Dogs! I saw them at the Beacon in 78......

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home