11 December 2007

BACK?

Telecasting has updated its much-missed blog after a few dozen fortnights, and the internet is much warmer for it. So we don't overload the circuits, I've been inspired to (attempt to) cool off the warm spell with a rekindling of my icy zaniness.

What do I have to write about? I have no idea. Nothing. I experience very little these days. I rewatched 'Midnight Run', which was fantastic yet again. What the fuck happened to Robert DeNiro? I'd like to staple him into the Clockwork Orange movie chair, force his eyelids open, and make him watch his last 20 movies. And then, when he thinks the torture's over, I'll show him 'The Fan'. Icing on the cake. Who wants cake?

I've been out of work the last few months and had all the time in the world to write, but nothing to write about. Same thing with music; I've gone to great lengths to set my apartment up as a two-dollar whorish wreck-ording studio, so I could come home, flick a switch and make sauce. But it hasn't happened.

Hopefully I'm clawing my way back into the pre-Ronin DeNiro era. This post shows no signs of that. We'll see.

Ok, that covers most of it. Uh, see New Country for Old Men in the theater, and take a bump in the last 20 minutes or you'll miss important stuff at the end. Remind me to finish my top 10 favorite movie characters.

Peter Gabriel is currently the most underrated writer of incredible melodies in rock and roll history. Everyone thinks he's an oddball (odd-ball). I wrote a jingle for that while I typed that, I'm really sure it's stolen. Otherwise, if anybody out there has designed a 'Peter Gabriel Oddball' Action Figure, please contact me at once. I have marketing ideas.

I'm going to free associate a lot. Stinkrock's going abstract. If I get my temperature up, we may shift into Surrealism. Then, expect a lot of poop jokes.

Ok then.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tony Alva said...

I love poop jokes!!! Welcome back to you and Chrispy.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

Hooray! Welcome back.

Wow. Krispie's back too.

We're getting the band back together.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Dave Cavalier said...

BTW, if you are talking about the melody for The Cinema Show, that was written by Banks and Rutherford.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Chrispy said...

Nothing to write about? Seems like yer doin' just fine.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home