10 January 2007

more wine?

For the next three days, diners in NY, LA, Chicago and Batcrab Creek, IL dining at select Italian restaurants may receive a free glass of wine to promote the second season of the HBO series 'Rome'. Because what says Italy like a glass of wine with your pasta, even if that wine is made in California? It's as if they're saying, "If you ever find yourself a little drunk and watch Rome! It's a little better when you're drunk!"

This is a fantastic idea. for the next Stinkrock-related release in 2007, I'm going to give away a pint of the cheapest, brownest booze ever to roll off a truck in the back corner of the parking lot of the all-night liquor store by the truck driver who's leaving his wife next week anyway.

It's as if I'm saying "Get drunker than you ever have in your life. the next day when you're imprisoned on your couch and you're trying to eat your way out of a coma-over, listen to *this*!"

Booze = "pay attention to me." That's stinkmath.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackson said...

Often, when I confine myself to the couch after a night of cheap brown booze, I watch westerns, as I happen to be doing now.....

12:53 PM  
Blogger Tony Alva said...

Many say anything I record sounds much better after several glasses of wine.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home